What can I use the service for?
We are offering bespoke digital nutrition services so that you can avail of expert health and wellness advice from the comfort of your own home. You can consult with a Registered Dietician via video call, at a time that is convenient to you, to help you to achieve your health and wellness goals whatever they may be. With some simple steps, you can focus on achieving your health and wellness goals once and for all.
A range of food and diet related queries including, but not limited to:
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Family nutrition plans
- Weight management for adults/adolescents/children
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Digestive Disorders (Coeliac/Crohn’s/Ulcerative Colitis)
- Intolerances/Allergies (FODMAPS)
- Cancer related nutrition
- Boosting energy
- Boosting immune system
- Improve relationship with food
- Manage binge/emotional eating
- Cholesterol management
- Blood pressure management
- Nutrition for heart disease
- Nutrition for pregnancy
- Vegetarian & vegan diets
- Sports Nutrition
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- And more……………….
To access the service log into the member area and book an appointment today.
How does it work?
Services only available to Irish Life Health Members.
Virtual dietician is provided by Spectrum Health. Members must be aged 18 years or older to use the service. Terms & Conditions apply
Irish Life Health dac is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.